23 MarWe are happy to announce the launch of our newly designed site at Guru Dynamics.Read more »
The tips below apply to any new e-commerce brand. You can read the original article by Tommy McDonald where he goes into detail at the bottom of the post.
1. Create an affiliate program and a referral program.
2. Be willing to spend advertising dollars.
3. Focus on one product line or one single product to start.
4. Attempt to recover and convert customers abandoning your cart.
5. Incorporate upsells into your funnel.
6. Offer a subscription option.
7. Streamline your checkout process.
8. Focus on product page SEO rankings.